About the Company
We’re always ahead of the curve
We’re seasoned and smart, a robust competitor in the ever-changing media marketplace. Our production facility boasts state-of-the-art technology, including a Goss Universal 70 press. Our advertising options are targeted and savvy. And our journalism? We are on top of your world, with instantaneous online reporting, and print news that’s captivating.
- Arts, audio-video technology and communications
- Business and financial operations
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports and media
- Office and administrative support
Learn more about Career Wages
We’re a family-owned company that genuinely cares about the health and happiness of our employees. Our benefits reflect that commitment, covering health, dental and vision, offering employee stock ownership, and ample time off for rest and relaxation -- even for part-timers.
We find time to play at work, too, with picnics, fitness contests, chair massages and more. Our good fortune is shared with the community through volunteering and via fund-raisers that we make fun.
If you intern for SourceMedia Group, we make sure you get the experiences you want -- and need -- to succeed.
500 Third Avenue SE
(319) 398-8211 Headquarter:
Cedar Rapids Employees:
- Job shadow for high school students
- Job shadow for college students
- Internship for college students
Visit the Workplace Learning Center for available opportunities for high school students.
- 40 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM
- 40+ hour work weeks, flexible/rotating hours
- 20 hours per week, part-time
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Dental insurance
- Paid leave - vacation
- Paid leave - sick
- Paid leave - holiday
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending
- Shift differential
- Employee Assistance Programs