About the Company
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high reliability analog and mixed signal semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks offers diverse standard and custom linear products supporting automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, energy management, industrial, medical, military and mobile handset applications. The Company's portfolio includes amplifiers, attenuators, detectors, diodes, directional couplers, front-end modules, hybrids, infrastructure RF subsystems, mixers/demodulators, phase shifters, PLLs/synthesizers/VCOs, power dividers/combiners, receivers, switches and technical ceramics.
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Skyworks is worldwide with engineering, manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Architecture and engineering
Learn more about Career Wages
At Skyworks, we promote fast decision-making, uninhibited sharing of best practices and a sense of individual ownership.
This leads to business agility and customer centricity, two essential ingredients for success. Key cultural principles include:
• Minimal Bureaucracy: As few management layers as possible
• Ease of Collaboration: Teams located together in open workspaces
• Open Communication: Frank, constructive dialogues among team members
• Innovation: Out-of-the-box thinking
These principles support a culture of empowered employees who can make well-calculated decisions quickly and operate
a company that is streamlined, focused and profitable.
5110 North River Blvd. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
(319) 743-4000 Headquarter:
Woburn, MA Employees:
- Job shadow for high school students
- Job shadow for college students
- Internship for college students
- Cooperative education opportunities
- Sponsorships for international students (for at least one position in the company)
Visit the Workplace Learning Center for available opportunities for high school students.
- 40 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid leave - vacation
- Paid leave - sick
- Paid leave - holiday
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness club memberships/reimbursement
- Incentive/reward programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Hiring Bonus