About the Company
Rockwell Collins is divided into two main business units: Government Systems and Commercial Systems.
Rockwell Collins provides airborne and surface solutions to the U.S. Department of Defense, Ministries of Defense and manufacturers of military platforms. Our communication, navigation and display solutions, as well as integrated system solutions and services, enable battlespace superiority and enhanced situational awareness for airborne, ground and shipboard applications.
Supporting new and retrofit applications, Rockwell Collins' advanced capabilities include
• Next-generation information and flight display systems that enhance flight crew performance and reduce workload
• Cabin information systems
• In-flight entertainment systems including live, multiregion airborne TV, audio/video-on-demand, moving maps, real-time email and Internet access, and more
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Computer and mathematical
- Architecture and engineering
Learn more about Career Wages
Our Value Proposition for People is our overall strategy to achieve our "talented and motivated people" goal - a key component of the Rockwell Collins Vision Roadmap.
Four broad initiatives make up our Value Proposition for People:
Diversity - Values and respects differences in our workplace. We strive to recruit, retain and develop talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and builds a stronger company.
Talent Management - Integrates how we acquire, evaluate, reward, and develop our people.
Leadership Development - Encourages and supports the development of more and more capable leaders. The programs and tools are tailored to meet the needs of individual contributors, entry-level, mid- and executive-level leaders.
Flexible Benefit Choices - Provides each of us with flexibility and choice regarding our benefits decisions, while maintaining a basic level of protection for everyone.
400 Collins Road NE
(319) 295-1000 Headquarter:
Cedar Rapids, Iowa Employees:
- Job shadow for high school students
- Job shadow for college students
- Internship for high school students
- Internship for college students
- Cooperative education opportunities
- Sponsorships for international students (for at least one position in the company)
Visit the Workplace Learning Center for available opportunities for high school students.
- 40 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM
- 40+ hour work weeks, 7AM - 7PM
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid leave - vacation
- Paid leave - holiday
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending
- Tuition assistance
- Incentive/reward programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Hiring Bonus