About the Company
What does it mean to “Live it up?” You’ll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort. From the magnificent fountains that greet you as you drive up to the luxurious surroundings of our hotel and casino, every aspect is designed for one very special purpose — your total enjoyment.
For a night out, a weekend away or a week long retreat, Riverside Casino & Golf Resort is the place to “Get away with it!”: Exciting gaming in our Vegas-inspired casino, a world-class golf course designed by Rees Jones, one of a kind shopping opportunities, luxurious hotel rooms, top-notch live entertainment, a relaxing spa, first class culinary delights at our five restaurants, and more.
Discover what it’s like to “Live it up!” and “Get away with it!” at Riverside Casino & Golf Resort!
- Arts, audio-video technology and communications
- Business, management and administration
- Hospitality and tourism
- Information technology
- Law, public safety, corrections and security
- Marketing, sales and service
- Transportation, distribution and logistics
- Business and financial operations
- Food preparation and serving related occupations
- Building, grounds cleaning, and maintenance
Learn more about Career Wages
At Riverside Casino, our goal is to provide a delighted guest in every experience available. To make that happen we hire motivated & dedicated, team members to ensure the mission & vision is always the first priority. And to help assist in motivating we offer employees: Competitive Wages, Advancement Opportunity, Full-time Benefits options, Paid Time Off, Profit Sharing & 401(k), Employee Recognition Program & more!
If you have what it takes to give first class guest service & want to work in a fun environment where you can “Live it up!” with the guests, apply online with Riverside Casino & Golf Resort today!
3184 Hwy 22
(319) 648-1234 Headquarter:
Riverside, IA Employees:
- Internship for college students
- 40 hours per week, open 24 hours, multiple shifts
- 40+ hours per week, open 24 hours, multiple shifts
- 20 hours per week, part-time
- Seasonal busy times that include additional work hours
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Long-term disability
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid leave - PTO
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending
- Fitness club memberships/reimbursement