About the Company
Do you want to host a memorable live event that engages your guests and promotes your message in a clear, creative and professional manner? Or maybe you'd like to produce a professional commercial or video for your business?
We’re here to help.
Whether you need creative direction, content development, logistics and technical coordination, video and audio services, or the entire package - we are truly your one stop shop for any live event or recording. From universities and stadiums to conferences and classrooms, there is no venue too large or too small to produce.
- Arts, audio-video technology and communications
- Business and financial operations
- Arts, design, entertainment, sports and media
Learn more about Career Wages
Advancement and/or Leadership Opportunities
Rausch Productions is seeing an energetic, savvy, curious Marketing and Website Support Intern to assist in creating, executing and maintaining strategic outreach campaigns, customer retention efforts and social media/website management efforts.
Duties and activities will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of customer database
• Online market research
• E-mail newsletter campaign research, strategy/plan, and execution
• Rausch Facebook/social media management
• Website maintenance and enhancement
• Customer retention strategy implementation
• Currently working on an Associates or Bachelors Degree in a field of study related to Marketing
• Reliability – consistent ability to report to work on time and prepared for the day
• Possess some level of web design/graphic design background valuable
• Have excellent verbal, written and communicative skills
• Proven internet research skills
• Proficient in standard Microsoft Office Platforms
At Rausch Productions, we pride ourselves in the fun, relaxed, family environment we work in. Our focus is nurturing our existing client relationships and reaching out to new customers. Our clients are an extension of us – and our reputation in the community is a top priority to our team. We have high ethical standards for our business and have a company culture that promotes and fosters family, integrity, knowledge, and philanthropy.
1936 51st Street NE
(319) 294-9410 E-mail Address:
Cedar Rapids, IA Employees:
- Job shadow for high school students
- Job shadow for college students
- Internship for high school students
- Internship for college students
Visit the Workplace Learning Center for available opportunities for high school students.
- 40 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM
- 40+ hour work weeks, flexible/rotating hours
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Vision insurance
- Paid leave - vacation
- Paid leave - sick
- Paid leave - holiday
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending