About the Company
Crystal Group Inc. manufactures rugged computer servers.
The most trusted provider of computer architecture for operational, deployable, and high reliability applications.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Arts, audio-video technology and communications
- Government and public administration
- Information technology
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics
- Business and financial operations
- Computer and mathematical
- Architecture and engineering
- Office and administrative support
Learn more about Career Wages
Advancement and/or Leadership Opportunities
This depends on the person's degree and experience level.
We are a fast-pace company where creativity and innovation are valued. Interns appreciate the option to work part-time or full-time in consideration of their class schedules.
850 Kacena Road
(319) 378-1636 E-mail Address:
Hiawatha, IA (Cedar Rapids) Employees:
- Internship for high school students
- Internship for college students
- Cooperative education opportunities
- Contact us for more info
Visit the Workplace Learning Center for available opportunities for high school students.
- 40 hours per week, 8AM - 5PM
- 40+ hours per week, open 24 hours, multiple shifts
- Seasonal busy times that include additional work hours
- Health insurance
- Accidental death
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid leave - vacation
- Paid leave - holiday
- Retirement/pension plans
- Flex spending
- Tuition assistance
- Incentive/reward programs
- Employee Assistance Programs