“Making Life Easier” Summer Work Intern Program Overview Toyota Financial Services
Toyota Financial Services is pleased to make you aware of a unique opportunity. We are currently seeking candidates for Toyota Financial Services’ (TFS) “Making Life Easier” Summer Work Program. Our goal is to provide underserved college students the opportunity to obtain meaningful work experiences within TFS that will prepare them for the workforce upon graduation.
About Toyota Financial Services
Headquartered in Torrance, Calif., Toyota Financial Services (TFS) is the finance and insurance brand for Toyota in the United States, offering retail auto financing and leasing through Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC) and extended service contracts through Toyota Motor Insurance Services (TMIS). Lexus Financial Services is the brand for financial products for Lexus dealers and customers. TFS currently employs over 3,000 associates nationwide, and has managed assets totaling more than $79 billion. It is part of a worldwide network of comprehensive financial services offered by Toyota Financial Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation.
About the Program: This special work opportunity will be offered exclusively through TFS’ Community Partners that support at-risk youth, including Boys and Girls Clubs, the Rainbow PUSH Coalition and local organizations such as the Chandler Education Foundation. We will also recruit candidates through TFS’ “Making Life Easier” scholarship program.
- Received a scholarship based on financial need
- Enrolled in an accredited professional trade school, community college or university
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher.
- In good standing in the community and at school (i.e. not on disciplinary or academic probation)
- Junior-level status preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes)
- Self-motivated and a disciplined work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply by going to resume and the requisition number (e.g., TFSINT001, TFSINT002) to which you’re applying. Please note: The internships are based in Arizona, Maryland, or Iowa. . Please include a
- Candidates will be matched with open internship positions based on the company requisition and the candidate’s qualifications.
- Resumes will be reviewed by the company; the company decides who to interview and selects the desired candidate.
At Toyota Financial Services, our people are the driving force behind our success and we’re moving forward! Join a dynamic company known for rapid growth and solid success.